Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help locating a mass grave at Bien Hoa AB, RVN during the Vietnam war  (Read 352 times)

Paul Sattler

• Administrator
  • REDHORSE Association Secretary
    • REDHORSE Association
I received a request from people who were at 3rd Security Police Squadron, at Bien Hoa AB, RVN during the Vietnam war about finding the location of a mass grave that RED HORSE may have helped dig. The email is below. If you can help Bob, lease email him at the listed email.

Sirs,

Myself and my former CO, Retired Col Martin Strones of the 3rd Security Police Squadron have recently been to Bien Hoa to help the Vietnamese find the one grave that was dug on or about 2/1/68 following the Tet Offensive. In this grave is approx 144 NVA soldiers. The grave is supposed to be East of the French Bunker (Bunker Hill 10) on the North side of the perimeter road as you head East. This same road turns north toward the MP Checkpoint leading to the 173rd.

Please expedite any assistance the Red Horse can provide as soon as feasible. If you can find a sketch, photo and or NW coordinates (Google Earth). Would be a great help. 

I'm assuming the Army dug the four graves just outside the east end. But if Red horse was called in for them as well it please adviser on them as well

Thank you in advance for the time and effort.

Sincerely,

Bob Connor
bobconnor1101@gmail.com